Special regulations of SPORTS AND RECREATION COMPLEX “MEŽAPARKS SPORTS VILLAGE”
for a visit to control the spread of Covid-19 infection from 01.09.2021.
- Mežaparks SV Special regulations developed in accordance with 2021. on 28. Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 662 “Epidemiological precautions to control the spread of Covid-19 infection”.
- The special regulations are an appendix to the Internal Regulations of Mežaparks SV and are an integral part of them.
- Observance of special rules is binding for everyone who visits Mežaparks SV.
- Personnel involved in the provision of services to visitors or located in the same room as visitors shall have a Covid-19 digital certificate attesting to the fact that the person has contracted Covid-19 infection or an interoperable vaccination certificate certifying that the person has been vaccinated against Covid-19 infection and fourteen days have elapsed since the completion of a full course of vaccination with vaccines registered with the European Medicines Agency or an equivalent regulator or recognized by the World Health Organization in accordance with the instructions for use of the vaccine.
Rules for visiting Mežaparks SV
- Upon arrival at Mežaparks SV premises, all visitors from the age of 12 must present Mežaparks SV staff with an appropriate Covid-19 digital certificate confirming that the person has contracted Covid-19 infection or an interoperable vaccination certificate confirming that the person has been vaccinated. against Covid-19 infection and have completed fourteen days after completion of a full course of vaccination with vaccines registered with the European Medicines Agency or equivalent or recognized by the World Health Organization in accordance with the instructions for use of the vaccine, hereinafter referred to as the Covid-19 Certificate, and identity document (passport or ID card).
- Individuals or group trainings (classes) at Mežaparks SV premises are not espioned for persons who are unable to present the Covid-19 Certificate and identity document (passport or ID card).
- Children under the age of 11 (inclusive) can visit Mežaparks SV with their parent (s) holding a Covid-19 Certificate.
- Before the start of the lesson (training), each visitor fills in and signs the registration form (name, surname, date and time of use of the service), as well as confirms that there are currently no signs of respiratory illness and he is not in isolation, home quarantine or self-isolation.
- The visitor of Mežaparks SV arrives not earlier than 15 (fifteen) minutes before the start of the planned lesson and leaves the premises of Mežaparks SV not later than 20 minutes after the end of his / her lesson (training).
- Persons are prohibited from visiting Mežaparks SV and using the services if the person has symptoms of a respiratory infectious disease (fever, cough, shortness of breath), as well as if the person is subject to home quarantine or isolation conditions.
- Mežaparks SV administration has the right to limit the number of visitors, according to 2021. on 28. Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 662 “Epidemiological precautions to control the spread of Covid-19 infection” in its current version.
- If the 14-day cumulative number of Covid-19 cases per 100,000 inhabitants is less than 100 or until the next decision of the Cabinet of Ministers, the following area for the provision of the Mežaparks SV service and the permissible number of persons shall be determined:
Indoor sports training (lessons) and amateur sports team activities, including the swimming pool, can accommodate no more than 20 people in a group at a time, providing not less than 15 m2 of the available area per person, and 10 m2 of the water surface in the swimming pool.
Mežaparks SV available services (classes) and maximum number of visitors:
- Individual swimming;
- Group swimming lessons;
The pool can accommodate up to 25 people at a time.
A maximum of 3 people can be in the lounge area at a time.
No more than 20 people can be in the basketball hall for sports student training (classes) and amateur sports team classes.
No more than 4 people can be in the squash hall at a time.