WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small information files that your browser stores on your computer’s hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember useful information, such as your login information, and can make the website easier to navigate.
Our cookies cannot identify you personally. Cookies store information such as the IP address, the type of device used, the browser used, the activity on the Website and the websites you visit.
The website uses several types of cookies for different purposes:
1. Required cookies: Cookies are used to ensure the operation of the Website, including allowing you to use our services and log in to your account. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the operation of the Website and providing you with services. The required cookies are stored until you close your browser, ie until the end of the session.
2. Analytical / Performance Cookies: Cookies allow us to identify and count the number of visitors to the Website and to see how those visitors navigate the Website. The legal basis for the use of these cookies is our legitimate interest in improving the operation of the Website, for example by providing a search option. Analytical / performance cookies are stored permanently on your device
3. Functional cookies: Cookies allow the Website to remember the settings you have made and the choices you have made, which makes it easier to use the Website, for example that you want to stay logged in to the Website. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest in providing, improving and facilitating the use of the Website. Functional cookies are stored on your device
4. Target / Advertising Cookies: Cookies are used to record your visit to the Website, the websites you visit and the links you use in order to offer and display the products or services of us or our partners that are relevant to your interests. These cookies are used with your consent. By visiting the Website and using our services, you agree to the use of target / advertising cookies. Target / advertising cookies are stored until you delete cookies in your browser.
5. Cookies are processed and received by us and our partners, who ensure the operation of the Website, compile and analyze your activities on the Website. Cookie information is not transferred outside the European Union and the EEA.
HOW TO LIMIT AND DELETE COOKIES
If you want to restrict, block or delete cookies, this is possible by changing the settings of your browser. You cannot refuse the use of necessary and functional cookies, because without them it is not possible to ensure the functioning of the Website. You also cannot refuse the use of analytical cookies, as they are necessary for us to improve the operation of the Website.
We use Google Analytics services. You can opt out by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
For more general information about cookies and how to manage them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org .
You have the right to apply to the data protection supervisory authority – Data State Inspectorate, Blaumaņa Street 11 / 13-15, Riga, LV-1011, Phone: 67223131, E-mail: email@example.com
SIA Sports Catering Services, Ezermalas Street 30,
Riga, LV-1014, Latvia.